So you want to get a GSA Schedule?
- Have you been trying to establish your GSA Rates and schedules but can’t get past the long and complicated instructions?
- You don’t understand all of the Government Procurement terminology, procedures and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirements?
- Do I even know if I am ready for a proposal?
- If I get a GSA Schedule, am I prepared for routine GSA customer Service visits (CAV’s) and the potential for full GSA Audits?
If asking yourself these questions leaves you even more uncertain of your ability to get registered, now is the time to talk with your GSA experts at Tech BizSolutions, Inc. While all of the requirements are public records, they can be difficult to understand and navigate. For instance, there are currently:
GSA Proposals are very difficult and complicated to complete, and require a high level of skill to have a better chance of success/acceptance. It normally takes2-3 months to construct a quality offer, 3 to 6 months to get an actual contract (some as many as a year), and there is a 45% rejection rate for new proposals (over the last 3 years). It is imperative that you get expert help on your GSA Proposal. Tech BizSolutions can provide just that expertise.
Many contractors overlook the significant amount of work that is required after contract award:
- Contractor must register on GSA Advantage website
- Company catalog must be uploaded to GSA Advantage website
- Contract award does not guarantee business – effective marketing is critical
- GSA business requires business and accounting procedures to:
- Track and report GSA sales quarterly
- Account and pay an Industrial Funding Fee to the GSA
- Maintain compliance with GSA and FAR regulations and procedures
- Prepare for routine GSA customer assistance visits (CAV)
- Prepare for the possibility of an eventual audit
Contact Tech BizSolutions today, so we can help you get started on the right track!