ReliAscent Partners with Busch Law Firm LLC (Government Contract & Procurement Law Specialists)
ReliAscent is proud to announce we have partnered with the Busch Law Firm, a firm focusing on Contractors, and specializing in Government Procurement and Contract Law.
Since 1981, Attorney Richard Busch has worked in government contracts law in a variety of capacities, including work as the General Counsel of the largest product area for a Fortune 50 Defense Contractor. He also served as a legal adviser to the Director of Contracts at the National Security Agency (NSA), was the Government contract practice head for large law firms, and now leads the Busch Law Firm in Denver.
Attorney Busch and his associates work strategically with other firms and experts throughout the United States to achieve optimal results for clients.
- One of few government contract attorneys that has been awarded an advanced law degree, L.L.M., in Government Procurement Law.
- Practice focused primarily on government contracts. Not all attorneys or firms understand the intricacies of government contracts. We do.
- A small firm with large firm training and experience. Get the same skilled representation without the big firm pricing.
- A professional and personal connection to the military and the Government. Not only does Attorney Busch have decades of professional experience in government contracts law, he was an officer in the US Army, his son is currently an active duty Captain in the Marine Corps, and his daughter practices government contract law for a large government agency.
We highly recommend the services of Richard Busch, should your federal contracting small business need legal services in any of the following areas:
- Bid Protest
- Termination for Convenience
- Teaming Agreements
- Termination for Default