ReliAscent is a consulting company that specializes in helping small to medium sized businesses handle back office tasks when the company has won an award from the Federal Government. ReliAscent can set up compliant accounting systems (meeting DCAA, FAR, DFARS, CFR and other applicable regulations) and in many cases perform as the company's complete outsourced back office. Accounting tasks include:
- Compliant accounting systems (set-up as well as operate)
- Complete accounting department tasks (contract for an efficient, affordable and fully functional compliant department)
- Controller functions (Insure you have sufficient financial controls to help the small business not only comply with federal requirements but also position themselves for further financial funding down the road)
- CFO functions (position your company for growth)
- Business strategy (not only position company for growth but help provide the plans to accomplish the growth)
- Policies & procedures
- Government forms & procedures for invoicing, for Incurred Cost Proposals, for Provisional Billing Rates and others.
- And other "mundane" back office services. (Payroll, HR, benefits structure, Purchasing)
ReliAscent can also provide complete Federal contract administration services for clients.
- Proposal pricing
- Proposal writing review
- Contract negotiations
- IP strategies
- Contract change management
- Contract closeouts
- Fully functional outsourced contracts department
ReliAscent can provide complete back office services for a small business to allow the small business to concentrate on their unique knowledge that will make them money. Accounting and other back office tasks are not the technologist's specialty and can become cumbersome for the small business to complete. ReliAscent specializes in these, has extensive experience with these types of regulations and can complete this in an efficient and affordable manner for the small business, allowing the business to concentrate on their core knowledge and make more money. Please view our Services Page to see how we can help you today. Why do it yourself causing you endless hours researching regulations, how to do accounting and causing risk to your company due to possible non-compliance?